This week's A.P.T. is Biz Dev whiz Scott Britton. I was introduced to Scott through someone who is an avid reader of his blog and after checking it out, I can see why. Scott provides tons of great advice on making introductions, finding a job in the startup world, and relationship building. In addition to this, he is also teaching a great course which you can read all about below. Take a second to follow him on Twitter and check out his blog. You'll be glad you did.
From Scott's blog:
I’m teaching a one-time class with one of my closest friends Ryan Denehy on August 7th, at 8pm at We Work Labs.
The class / jam session is called Making It Rain In Business Development: Closing Business Development Deals and Avoiding Blunders (details below crazy awesome event picture).
A few reasons why I’m stoked to teach this class:
- We plan on giving real-life stories from the trenches on both successes and failures (so you can learn!)
- I’ll be sharing a few tactics I’ve never shared before on my blog etc
- This is the first time I’ve spoken on “closing”
- If you can’t tell by the photo, we plan on making this fun and entertaining. We’ll probably be drinking beers too (club soda adventures cheat day – I know, I know)
- Ryan is one of my closest buds and a total stud. Check his company Swarm Mobile
So come on out and hang (tickets here). I think it’s going to be really fun.