My good friend and fellow blogger Michael Ian Cedar gives each of his years a theme.
I think this is a great idea and I have decided to give this year a theme for myself.
2013 is the year of Crushing It.
In honor of Gary V's first book, my plan this year us to Crush it when it comes to my tasks.
I plan to eat a frog every morning
and Get stuff done.
So what can you all expect from me this year?
1. You'll see me above the title again on a Broadway Show
2. There will be another ConnectorCon
3. My book will be completed
4. This blog will have more posts than any previous year
5. I will have written at least one new piece in the creative genre: PLay, Musical, Film etc.
So there you have it. That's how I plan to Crush it this year.
How about you?
Feel free to comment below.