I didn't blog yesterday.
Why? I was in meetings from the second I woke up and didn't get back to my computer until late last night and was doing follow ups until about 5am.
When I woke up bleary eyed this morning, I realized that the time has come to build a team.
So what should you know if that's of interest to you:
1. I'm looking for people who have some free time on their hands to help me grow my casting business, general management business, and consulting business. I am also looking for folks who would want to help with PLAE and the other initiatives I am starting up.
2. I will have to meet you in person if I decide to work with you. I have very strict rules about making sure I know the people I'm working with since I trust these people with my projects and contacts.
3. While I am at this point not in a position to pay, my goal is to grow the businesses so that I can be in a position to pay and those who helped grow the business will most likely become my first employees.
4. If you're able to get involved you will work on something new all the time and most likely be in on some of the meetings I take as well as take meetings yourself. As I had pointed out in make the water rise, I am just as interested in your success and growth as I am in my own.
5. If this sounds like something you're interested in and you want be involved, drop me your resume and a letter of interest at email@example.com and we'll set up a time to meet.
6. We will most likely work days as early as 10am and finish around 6pm. Hours are totally up to you as I am in this recruitment phase and a lot of work can be done from home. I also want to make sure that if you are on the job hunt, that you have ample time for your own interviews.
7. I am raising money for shows, building these businesses, and planning big things for the future. I'm eager to take some people with me on that journey.
So there you have it. Drop me a line if this is of interest.